Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Cold Day & First Night in Big Girl Bed!

Today was a cold day but we managed to get outside for a few minutes after running an errand. I got some cute pics of the kids. Of ourse I will share a few below.
Big news of the day is tonight is Addie's first night in the toddler bed. We were not sure how she was going to react. She went to sleep and never made a peep! We cannot believe it. Below are some pics of us putting her in it for bed for the first time. The yellow stuff is not part of her normal bedding and do not match. It is temporary until Emmie gives her the quilt from Pottery Barn that matches the other Pottery Barn stuff on her bed. We want her to be nice and warm until then though. lol


I like this one. I think I am going to make it my new big pic at the top of the blog!


Addie liked being in the fort.



Addie says "Hi"!



Happy girl!



Silly boy!



The windblown look.



Connor was trying to carry Addie.



Looks like she likes it.



Ready to be tucked in.



Laughing at Daddy.



Now good night! We cut out the light and never heard another peep.

No comments: