Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hi Again!

I seem to be posting less and less I have noticed. I think there are many contributing factors. I have started working part time doing play therapy again. Sometimes I feel like no one reads it so why post. I usually do all my posting at night and now that it gets dark so early I seem to go to bed earlier. I am going to try to post more often though.
First, lets talk about Doodles. He is doing great at "school". His second day was Thursday and he was reluctant to go in. After he saw that they were starting their day with Play Do, he happily told me good bye. When I picked him up 3.5 hours later, he told me to go back to work bc he did not want to leave. I had not even been at work but it made me kinda sad that he wanted me to leave again. :( At least I know he likes his pre-school time though.
Addie is doing great using the potty. I am so glad we did it so early. The only problem is, as much as she talks and says, she does not say potty. I have tried so hard to emphasize it this past 3 weeks but she will not say it. She is doing and saying tons of other new things but not the one thing I want/need her to say the most. When we are home she goes to the bathroom door when she needs to potty but she needs to learn the word or sign for potty so she can tell me she has to go when we are not home. I am sure she will catch on soon though.
I am getting tired so I will end this with a few pics. Bye for now!

Addie stuffing her face with some waffle.


Now that is some bed head!


I had this turned the right way....dunno why it turned it the wrong way.
I love when my kids do chores for me. lol


This shows how sweet Addie is. Every time he goes to time out she goes and loves him. As you can see by the look on his face he hates it. He also likes to cover up with the rug so she touches him less. lol

1 comment:

Rukian said...

I read your blog:)
Your kids are beautiful and I can't believe how big our girls are getting!