Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sharing means caring!

Most of the time, Addie and Connor are fighting over anything and everything. No matter what it is, they both want it. It may be an old cheerio one of them found under the couch, it may be a toy, it may be my nice pewter measuring spoons someone swiped from the kitchen drawer, it may be who is going to throw a piece of trash away, it may be the tv remote, xbox remote, or phone, it may be who is going to use the downstairs bathroom, or it may even be me or Daddy. I guess I can stop bc you probably get the idea that they fight over pretty much everything. Wait! I thought of another one. They fight over that damn baby stroller and the cozy coupe worse than anything. But in the midst of all the fighting there are the sweet moments. And let me tell you, they melt my heart! These moments are rare and I consider myself so lucky when I manage to see them..... and when they actually last long enough for me to grab my camera. Today I after a long day of squabbling, I caught them sitting in a bucket from Connor's toy storage together. They were laughing and having a good time. After a bit, Connor got tired of sharing his bucket so he went to get another one for Addie. Then they both enjoyed their own bucket. It was so cute to watch them play and enjoy each other without fighting. Below are a few pics I was able to get.

Playing nice in the bucket. Notice Addie has the highly sought after pewter measuring spoons. lol


After Connor went to get Addie her own bucket.


Other stuff going on around here. Wes is gone for a few days. We will be missing him while he is gone. This time next week, my mom, Jim, and J Cole will be here!!!!! I am so excited about them coming. Saturday will be a whole month that Addie has been wearing panties and out of diapers. She still does great on the potty and I am so proud! She is also doing really great in her big girl bed and seems to like it. Connor still really likes school even though he hesitates before going in. Guess that is all for now. I got one more pic today that I thought I would share. Addie's shirt had a hood and she wanted it on for a good part of the day. This isn't a very good pic bc she would not slow down. But she just looked so cute walking around inside with her hood on. :)

Cute little thing walking around with her hood on inside.

2 comments:

MommaSuds said...

Oh my goodness I have not visited your blog in a while. I am so sorry. The kids look great! Addie is getting so big and she is adorable with that hood up.

My 2 girls fight all the time so I know what you mean about the sweet moments.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care.

MommaSuds said...

BY the way I forgot to say..your header looks great!