Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Everyone thinks I am nuts!

Everyone thinks I have totally lost it bc I am trying to potty train Addie even though she isn't even 15 months yet. We have been going to the potty since last Saturday. That is a huge part of why I have not had time to post. She hasn't quite got it yet so it requires many trips to the potty to sit for long periods of time. lol She has done well though. She poops and pees on the potty a lot. She has accidents but I think it is bc what we are doing hasn't really registered yet. But I think it is starting to. She now goes to the bathroom door when I say potty. She also claps and reaches for the windowsill, where I keep her rewards, after she poops or pees. I will continue to update about her progress but so far I am a very proud mama!
Work is still going good. I usually work Mondays and Fridays. I had some cancellations last week so I rescheduled them for today. Connor must have been having a good time bc when I got home he told me to go back to work! Kinda hurt my feelings. He normally does not want me to be out of his sight.
About 15 mins ago, Wes informed me that one of his extra hard drives died! Of course it was the one that had all our pictures on it. The last ones transferred from my camera had not been burned to disc yet! I will die if Wes cannot recover them. I was pretty big b!tch about it but I LOVE my pictures and will be crushed to lose any of them. Please pray that he is able to recover them somehow!
Gotta run for now bc there is much to do. Due to the potty training, I have no chance to get anything done during the day. Addie has been asleep since 6 and I have not done much productive yet. Gotta get busy.

Addie's first piece of pizza! She loved it and ate the whole piece. It was pineapple and sausage.


Big girl is sitting on the potty!


Addie is wondering when she gets to get off the potty!

No comments: