Saturday, October 4, 2008

I don't really have much to say except...

War Eagle!!!
Now for some pictures. :)

Sweet hugs!


Sweet kisses!


Always sucking her thumb.


Just sitting around.


This is my 70 year old PawPaw after he took Wes' motorcycle around the neighborhood.


Granny & Papa fell asleep watching football. So sweet, even after 52 years.


Addie giving me a smile so I will help her down.


Looking so cute in her cheerleading outfit!


Our little cheerleader and football player.


Riding his tractor.



Driving the cozy coupe.

2 comments:

MommaSuds said...

Those are some sweet pictures.I love the one of Addie wanting you to help her down and the two of them together in their cheerleader and football uniforms.The picture of you Granny and PaPa is soooo sweet.52 years is a long time to still be so much in love.Hope your enjoying your company.

AmersP said...

LOL I so agree! WAR EAGLE!!! It should be interesting to see how things shake up after this whole firing episode. We are heading to a game in a few weeks WOOHOOO!!!! I will think of you while I'm there LOL