Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crazy Bed Head. Too Funny!

Ever since Addie has been sleeping in her toddler bed, she has been waking from every bed time and nap time with crazy bed head. At first she was waking with all of the hair on the back of her hair all tangled up and matted. There was no combing that mess. The new thing is waking with a crazy mess on top that makes me think of a chicken for some reason. Yesterday I finally broke down and bought some detangler spray to take care of the mess in back that she wakes up with 3 times a day. lol We gave it a try this morning and it worked pretty well. Yesterday afternoon when she woke up I took a few pics of the craziness on top. She was still a bit sleepy in the first pic. If you look closely at the first and second pics, you can see the crazy hair even in the shadow! lol And the third pic shows Addie's goofy scrunched up face she makes when she is being silly.


Still trying to wake up. Look at the shadow of her hair. lol



Look at the shadow again. This cracks me up.



The silly scrunched up face Addie likes to make.

1 comment:

MommaSuds said...

Oh my goodness! Good thing you got her some spray. I always have to use it on my girls. It works really well if their hair is full of static too.

Addie is getting so big and still so cute! I have been a terrible bloggy friend in the comment department latley. Hope ya'll are well.