Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pottery Disaster & Pig Tails At Last!

Yesterday I made a huge mistake. I took a 16 month old and a 3.5 year old into a pottery painting place full of breakables. Let me just say that will make you sweat with nervousness. I should have known that since Connor does not care to color, he would not really want to paint. And there was no bribing him either. Thank the Lord above that we left the store without breaking anything. We did waste $60 on nothing that looks decent but that is better than paying thousands for an entire shelf of breakables being knocked over. Lesson learned.
Today, I decided to make some little pig tails in Addie's haor for the first time. She looked so freaking adorable. Even Wes said so. I thought he would hate the pig tails but he thought she looked precious. I bribed her to sit still for me to do them with a Christmas cookie. I snapped a few pics, of course. I know you all are just dying to see(insert sarcasm) so I will stop jabbering and post the adorable pics. lol

Enjoying her cookie I bribed her with.



She was walking by me when I snapped this one.



This pic is so cute and for some stinkin reason it will only upload sideways!



From the back. Addie was listening to the bear tell the story "Twas the Night Before Christmas".

No comments: