Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Addie is One Today!

Trust me when I say that I am about to post probably waaaaay tooooo many pictures. But I want family and friends that aren't here with us to experience her birthday too! Addie woke up about 45 minutes early today. I guess she knew that is was an important day..... her important day. We had breakfast and did some playing. She then had her morning nap and a bath when she woke up. She had an early lunch and went down for a nap because her pictures were scheduled for 1:30. She did great on the pictures even though she got mad after I put the tutu on her. So she was unhappy in the tutu and the birthday dress but we still got some good pictures. After pictures we stopped by the Great American Cookie Co and got her a cupcake for after dinner. When we got home we played and showed Daddy how awesome her pictures were. Addie had dinner, her birthday cupcake and song, and then a bath to get all that icing off. She nursed for the last time ever, brushed her teeth, and was off to bed. This was such a bittersweet day. One year old is such a milestone but the time is just going by too fast! I am sad that the baby days are slipping away and Addie is blossoming like a beautiful flower but I am so happy and blessed at the same time. I will try to not put too many pics but it is so hard to choose which ones to leave out. Forgive me if I put too many. :) Oh yeah, there will be more pics to come after her party on Sat!

Love that sweet face.


Looking at our bedtime story book.

Our book is perfect for first birthday pictures.

Standing up so big!

Squatting down for a cute picture.

I love this one!

Happy for a minute in the tutu.

Such a sweet picture.

Sad face. :(

Photo session is now over!

Cupcake after dinner. She wants to touch the burning candle.

She started out slowly.

But got going real fast after the first bite.

She even wanted to share with Daddy. What a sweetie!

I think she must have enjoyed the cupcake.

Very confused about her pink hands. lol.


4 comments:

Christine said...

HAHA, I have the EXACT same picture of Rylee from her birthday party. Covered in pink icing and confused as to why! It looks like Addie had a fantastic 1st birthday! I can't believe our girls are ONE!!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Rylee! Isn't it today? Our babies are growing up too fast!

AmersP said...

Happy Birthday to Addie!!!! She is definitely growing up! Those pictures are sooo cute. You definitely have some keepers there. Have a fun party on Saturday!!!

MommaSuds said...

Awww Happy Birthday to Addie.She is so adorable.I just love those black and white pics.

The time does go by fast.I can't believe my baby girl is 2 and my oldest is 6.All we can do is enjoy the time while it's going by.Enjoy the party on Saturday!