Friday, July 25, 2008

Teddy goes to time out!

Connor treats his Teddy like his child. Since he was about 1 he has loved his Teddy from Old Navy. He is actually on his 3rd one. Well, Teddy # 3 was just too nice and new for Connor so he kicked him to the curb. Addie took him over and sleeps with him. She hugs, kisses, and snuggles him. Yesterday I washed one of the Teddys and Connor was happy to see him when he came out of the dryer all fresh and clean. He gave Teddy a big hug and then proceeded to put him in the time out chair. I thought it was pretty cute, but it got cuter! He then sat with Teddy in time out! I got a couple of pictures.









Teddy getting put in time-out.
















Connor joined Teddy in time-out by choice.








Addie is just walking all over the place now. She can even walk while sucking her thumb, carrying a big toy, and drinking from a cup. lol






Here she is standing, drinking, and smiling all at once. lol




















Walking and drinking with her eyes closed. Now that is talent! lol

3 comments:

Jennee said...

Just darling! The whole thing!!!

I got the same cup for a trial for my LO and she likes it when we hold it - but she is just 7 months!!!

Jenny
DS Mama

Ashley said...

Awww thanks Jenny!
This was the only cup Addie would take when she was littler. She will use straw cups now and I use these when all her straw ones are dirty. Thanks for the comment. :) Going to check out your blog now!
Ashley

Unknown said...

awww I have that dress for Emma too! I got it for about $4 at Target. It's adorable on Addie :)
p.s. I'm amychristina87 on cinchouse ;)