Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Feel So Special!

A few posts ago I posted about being contacted by the best therapy agency in town to do play therapy for Early Intervention. Well, my interview was Tuesday and she let me know on the spot that she wants to hire me. That same Tuesday, I received an email from another therapy agency in town wanting to hire me. She already knew me a little bit from when I worked with the Early Intervention before Addie was born. So I went to discuss details with her this morning. So I actually have my choice of the 2 agencies!!! This is awesome. I can't make my decision yet though bc the first agency is still working out the numbers for how much she can pay me. The numbers for the agency from today were nice and I can only hope the others are as good. The great thing is both agencies said I can work as much or little as I want. So I am planning to do part time on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I just have to decide which place I want to work for when I hear back about the money. Child care is going to work out nicely for the kids too! I can't remember if I posted about that in the previous post so here it is again. My friend Elizabeth is leaving Early Intervention to get her Masters and she has no internship on Monday or Wednesday so she will keep them in our house those 2 days. On Wednesday my friend and neighbor Candy will watch them. This is perfect bc Reagan and Connor are best friends. Also, Candy and Reagan are sooooo sweet to Addie. So anyways, things are looking up on the part time job front..... and it is doing what I love! I will be doing therapeutic play with babies birth-three with developmental delays. I will make a difference in this world. :)
Anyways, just wanted to post about this and will post again later.

No comments: