Saturday, September 20, 2008

Enjoying the nice weather!

I am so glad for some nice cooler weather. The kids like it too because I am happier to take them outside to play now now. Maybe now that it is cooler, I will make use of the double jogging stroller. Right now all our downstairs windows are open and it feels so nice. What a great day for some college football. The Auburn vs LSU game is tonight and we are having people over to watch it. The kiddos also have on their Auburn gear. They look so cute. I will get some pictures to post later because they are napping right now. Addie wore her cheerleading outfit last Sat so today she has on an hand sewn Auburn peasant top with a denim skirt. Connor is sporting his jersey and khaki shorts. I will definitely get some pics of them later and make a post. Hope everyone has a great day and WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Here is a picture of Addie enjoying the nice weather a couple of days ago.

No comments: