Monday, September 1, 2008

Pics from the Beach

I am sure some of you get soooo tired of seeing so many pics of the kids.....but that's what this blog is about. I love using this blog to share my babies and our lives, with our friends and family that are too far away to see us. It is getting late so for now I will just post the pics and will post more details about our trip later.




Checking out the sand.


Petting the sand turtle. lol






Trying to put her glasses on her baby.





Connor and his best friend.


Connor playing in the water with Mr. Greg since Daddy wasn't there to take him.














I also wanted to share this cute video of Addie communicating with the birds. She loved them. Please ignore the conversation in the background.

2 comments:

chelsa said...

Oh my goodness, that video is absolutely precious!!! And you have got some natural talent for photography girl!!!

Ashley said...

Aww thanks Chelsa! That means a lot coming from you. I have always loved taking pics and wanted to take classes to do better ones of the kids and such but just never have. On another note, I am so glad I ran into you at church. I hope we bump into each other more often! Talk to you soon!
Ashley