Sunday, September 7, 2008

Toddler Talk

I love toddler talk. It can be so cute. Each stage has a cuteness about it.
Addie is just learning words and to talk. She has 16 words that I know of. The cutest thing she says is uh-oh. She says it anytime she or anyone else drops anything. I love it. I drop thing just to hear her say it. lol And she says it over and over and over again until the dropped item is picked up. lol I tried to video it today but of course that is the one time she won't say it. Other big news about Addie is that she is cutting 4 top teeth. It is about time she get more chompers. She only has the bottom 2 right now. More are on the way though that is for sure. They seem to bother her at night. She woke up the night before at 4:30 crying and went back to sleep. Last night she woke up 2:30 crying and didn't go back. I went in and gave her some Tylenol and Orajel and she went right back to sleep.
Connor totally cracks me up with some of the silly ways he words things. Addie likes to say no and when she does Connor says "She no'ed me Mommy; Addie no'ed me". He means Addie said no to me but it comes out all wrong. lol Another one is when I tell him to find something or for example when I say put on your shoes, he says "Where ism?" Instead of where are they it comes out where ism. It is hilarious. Another thing he does is he always feels the need to tell you when he has a booger. When he says "I got a boogy mommy" you never know if he means in his nose or on his finger. lol
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: