Monday, September 1, 2008

We are home!

We are back from the beach, so I just wanted to do a quickie update. After day 1 of strep throat, you would never know Addie is sick. She takes her medicine like a champ and has been her happy usual self. The beach was great. I got really sad when I got there and realized Wes wasn't gonna be with us. I knew he wouldn't be there because of the training that came up but it really hit me hard on the way there and when we got there. Also, Wes called and said he is feeling better. I am relieved that he apparently does not have strep too. He was so sad to hear about Addie getting so sick. It was a total bummer to come home and Wes to still be gone. I am being such a baby because 17 days is nothing compared to 15 months. Anyways, just wanted to say we are back, it was fun, and Addie has been feeling well and taking her meds. I will try to come back tonight after they are in bed to post some of the MANY pics I took.

1 comment:

MommaSuds said...

I am happy she is feeling better and you all were able to enjoy yourselves a little bit.

Hope your 17 days goes quickly!!