Sunday, August 17, 2008

Little Country Girl *Cute Video*

Addie is so darn cute, especially when she dances. Connor got one of those music cards from my Uncle Mike a while back and Addie has taken a liking to it. I got a cute little video of her dancing to the music. I hope y'all enjoy it. The video is currently uploading so while that is going slow as molasses, I will share a few pics. :)

Video of Addie:
Video is in next post because I am a blogger idiot! Sorry!


Here is Addie showing off her new cloth diapers yesterday. One is pink with sock monkeys and the other is pink dot minky. She carried the super soft, pink minky one around for about 10 minutes.
























Here she is giving the diapers a taste test. Good thing they are brand new and never pooped in!!
























This is Addie wearing her new sock monkey diaper. It was hard to get a good picture because she has a cold and has been a bit cranky.
























I think this picture is so cute. Addie looks deep in thought.























The video is still uploading. Gosh this sure does take a while. I guess I can tell some stories from this past week. Addie went to the doctor Monday because of poop issues. We were told that a bad bug has been going around. We were given a med to help restore the healthy bacteria in her gut. She also told us about this awesome cream for her sore booty from all the pooping she has been doing. Addie got better but is now having problems again. So tomorrow I have to take in a stool sample. YUCK! She also has a cold now and is a bit cranky.
She also said her first 2 word phrase this week. She said "Tank You" clear as day. I am so glad hubby was right there bc otherwise he would have said I was lying.
Oh, yay the video is done now. So I am going to add it and go watch Weeds with hubby.

No comments: