Thursday, August 21, 2008

Only Mommy's Can Handle Sweet Snotty Kisses!

I love my kids so much. I love their tight hugs, pats of love, sweet kisses, and smiles meant just for me. BUT a couple of yucky colds can make these sweet acts of love from my children a nasty thing! LOL. Addie is very affectionate. She is always wanting to give hugs and kisses. It was already borderline yuck when I had to wipe that sea of warm drool off my mouth and nose. But now that she has a cold, it's a whole other ball game. It is GROSS because her nose has been pouring! I love that little girl so much that I just purse my lips, take the kiss, and run to the nearest wipe or tissue. Lol. The hugs also mean a little gift left on the shoulder of my shirt. Connor's hugs and kisses aren't as bad yucky as Addie's are right now because he knows how to wipe and blow his nose..... sometimes in tissue, sometimes on his shirt, or on his arm. So, you gotta give him a look-over before he grabs on for a hug too! Daddy better keep his distance until these colds are gone because he already has trouble handling Addie's drool kisses. Only a mommy can relate to and lovingly accept these things from our sweet babies.

No comments: