Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This Day is FINALLY About to End!

This has not been the greatest day. I stayed up waaaay too late last night even though I knew I had to take Wes in for his training at 4 am this morning. When we got home from dropping Wes off, Connor didn't want to go to bed(but finally did after we peed, brushed teeth, and changed into new pjs like it was bedtime). I thought maybe they would sleep later but nope! So, I was a tired, cranky mama today. We really didn't do much at all today. It rained most of the day. Tonight, when I put Connor down for bed I asked if he knew where Daddy was and said "Daddy is at work". I said yup, he's at work. He then said Daddy's far away. We explained that Daddy would be at work for XX days but I think he thinks Daddy is gone on deployment again. He said he misses Daddy. Poor little guy just doesn't understand.
Addie has a couple of new words. A few days ago when noticed she is saying "here" when she hands us something or tries to give us something. And yesterday she started saying snack.... actually she says "nack". It is so cute. She said it tonight when I put her in her chair for dinner. lol. She thinks all meals are snack.
Remember me talking about doing play therapy for Early Intervention part time again? I start tomorrow! I will only be working an hour tomorrow. It will be touch and go until I get all the referrals I need to get my schedule filled out. I am planning to see 15 kids a week for therapy and currently have 4. I hope the rest come quickly so I can get into the groove of things and not just working an hour or 2 at a time. Anyways, wish me luck tomorrow.
Also, Connor's new bedroom furniture is being delivered and set up tomorrow and he is so excited about his new bed. Here is a link to see the furniture we got him(his is full size): http://www.havertys.com/Product_11207?curIndex=47&resultCount=69 Tomorrow I will post pics of Doodles with his new stuff in his room!

1 comment:

MommaSuds said...

Good luck with your first day tomorrow!Sorry you had a rough day today.Tomorrow will be better I hope.

Furniture is cool.I am sure he is going to love it when it is all set up.