Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Little Talker!

*Edited 8/10/08* to add Addie's new words. She said 2 new words just yesterday and she is saying baby now too. Her new words yesterday were "uh-oh" and "boo".

As many of you know, Connor had a speech delay and needed the help of Early Intervention to get on track. Going through that with Connor has made me stay on top of what Addie is saying. There is a dry erase board on the fridge with all her words written on it. It is such a relief that she is already saying plenty of words. So here are all her words:
1. no-no
2. dada
3. mama
4. dance
5. night-night
6. hey
7. dog
8. yay
9. thanks
10. teddy
11. baby
12. uh-oh
13. boo
I also believe she has started saying baby(added to list on 8/10/08) and bite but want to be sure before I add them to my list. I usually say bite before giving her another bite of food and yesterday she said something similar every time too. So I just wanna see if it is coincidence. Also, Addie is in love with her baby she got for her birthday and it sounds like she says baby.
I am sure no one cares about this silly list but me, but it makes me feel good considering the delay Connor had. Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: